Saturday, September 10, 2011

Where did the lights go? Shop Re-opened and Felt!

If you haven't heard by now there was a massive power outage here in my area on Thursday.  We had no power for almost 12 hours.  But everything is back up and running now.  No problems.

Announcement: My shop is now officially reopened. Yay! I am slowly adding my inventory to make room for other new items in the works.  I am constantly thinking of ideas and different materials to work with.  My latest obsession is with felt.  I love it.  It is so fun to sew with.  The possibilities are endless.  I made some little felt creatures with some really inexpensive eco-felt, they turned out okay but cheaper felt has a tendency to pill and pull apart. Really not impressed.  If you are sewing projects with it, I recommend wool blends or 100% wool felt.  Much better quality. 


This is my cute owl.  He is created with eco-felt.  I have ordered some wool and I can't wait to sew with it. i made a few more items that I will post later. 


Enjoy your weekend.  Happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read them all and enjoying answering any questions you might have. Share the love♥!