Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Show and Tell



New stuff in the works:  Personalized Heat therapy rice bags.  Is that cool or what? I have been busy brewing up new ideas and everytime I come up with something different.  It's a good feeling to know that the more I think the better my ideas get!















You can personalize them with your name up to 5 letters or how about just your initials. Size will vary, large, small, medium, etc.  Great for everyone in the family including: Grandma, Grandpa, Brides and Grooms. How about the Geek in your life? Perhaps a little gaming jargon. LOL,BFF, ROFL, OMG, 1337(not sure what one is) A special date maybe?  The possibilities are endless.

I hand draw all the letters and then zig-zag stitch.  They are backed with heat-bond lite for stability. 

Let me know what you think and I will pass it along to my friend the pigeon who visits our patio every morning for some tasty tidbits.  This pigeon happens to be gray. :)



 Hope all is well with my pigeon peeps.  Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read them all and enjoying answering any questions you might have. Share the love♥!