Friday, October 1, 2010

October is Here: Halloween countdown!

Hello Friday Pigeon Peeps,

Are you counting down to Halloween?  I usually do.  It's my favorite holiday,   I will be doing some blog hopping, but I am trying to get stuff done.  It seems like that's all I do.   I have a few friends to share and for the last few days I have been sewing these sweet stuffies. 

Welcome "Little Hoots".  These are a smaller version of my current owls in the shop and slightly different.   They don't have buttons, so perfect for the younger ones.  Also I have weighted their bottoms, so they sit really nicely on shelves or anywhere on their own and a great for your lap. 

Forgive me if I am not too chatty today.  I've been a little under the weather, my youngest son gave me his cold.  It's attributed to the wild weather the last couple of days:  Lightning, thunder, hail, torrential downpours and power outages. I love the storms, but it raises havoc on my sinuses.

Here is my owls to share.  I think they are rather cute!  Just posting a few pictures.  Need to go lie down.





I will make more to place in my shop, stay tuned.  Happy Friday everyone and Happy crafting Pigeon peeps.


5 comments:

  1. These are super-cute, a highly upgraded version of the animal pillow I had to make in 8th grade home ec class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are little hoots! Hehe...So adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh!! I love your hoots ! I think I just had a major coup de foudre. Do you deliver to Canada also ?
    You visited my blog with NFF. Here is my email pandabox33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made all of them? wow...I am totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read them all and enjoying answering any questions you might have. Share the love♥!