Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Tweakin'

 Happy Saturday Peeps,

Just wanted to chime in and let you know that I still really can't visit blogs. I am so sad.  But everytime I surf over to someones page it still freezes my computer. My husband is now out of bed and ready to help me out. SO since I really can't do much friendly blog hopping, I have been tweaking my page and doing laundry! 

Also this Sunday we are making a final trip to Disneyland, just for the day of course.  It should be fun.  We truly need the break.

Thank you to all my Pigeon Peeps for hanging on and making the nicest comments.  I love checking my box to find comments.  It really makes my day♥!

Hopefully I will be up and running right by Monday,(cross your fingers) Take Care and happy crafting!t

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read them all and enjoying answering any questions you might have. Share the love♥!