Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Talking... about Blogging, Art, etc.

Posting is becoming such a thing of the past lately.  I am trying very hard to get my little shop of the ground but it's not an easy task.  I keep asking myself how to manage my family life with having a blog. Question of the hour I imagine.


I have been shopping like crazy for fabrics and then when they arrive at the door I don't know what to do with them.  I have made a few items and place them in the shop, but they don't seem to be getting the looks.  I love shopping for the cute fabrics, but there is a method to using them in projects to appeal to people. It is quite the learning process.  It's not easy. So I may have to make some changes.

Besides sewing I do paint with acrylics.  I have done a few a thoroughly enjoy it and I have to admit I am pretty good at it. Here is a few that I have done. More on the way.


 

I talk from the heart most of the time and you'll have to forgive if I sound emotional.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Happy Crafting peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! I just visited your Etsy store and i love the little owls you make! Keep up the good work you're doing and don't get discouraged! You're on the market for just a couple of months.. it takes a while for a store to pick up some sales and I am sure that with your talent, you'll be able to find the right combination to get yourself out there:) I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to stop by today because we continue with our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, and you don't want to miss the interview we have on Jessica and the amazing surprises she has for our readers:) See you there! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read them all and enjoying answering any questions you might have. Share the love♥!